Wedding Classifieds

FS: Large Pink & White Pomanders

For sale - 14 large (approximately the size of a basketball) pomanders used as aisle decoration for my wedding. Each pomander is made with high quality white and pale silk flowers and topped with a pale ribbon (which we used to hang them from the pew with). The back one-fourth of each pom has had the flowers removed to help them lay better on the pews (they were really fluffy because of their size!).

$8.00 per pom or $100.00 for all 14. Buyer pays shipping (or local pick-up can be arranged).  If interested, please email me at christiemp2852@gmail.com.  Thanks!

Poms on church pew:

Re: FS: Large Pink & White Pomanders

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_fs-large-pink-white-pomanders?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:aa77b9dc-b763-49ab-b3d8-a9e9fa6f68b1Post:807fb29d-a74e-42b4-ad56-560258aada3e">FS: Large Pink & White Pomanders</a>:
    [QUOTE]For sale - 14 large (approximately the size of a basketball) pomanders used as aisle decoration for my wedding. Each pomander is made with high quality white and pale silk flowers and topped with a pale ribbon (which we used to hang them from the pew with). The back one-fourth of each pom has had the flowers removed to help them lay better on the pews (they were really fluffy because of their size!). $8.00 per pom or $100.00 for all 14. Buyer pays shipping (or local pick-up can be arranged).   If interested, please email me at christiemp2852@gmail.com .   Thanks!     Poms on church pew:  
    Posted by christiemp1[/QUOTE]

Sold
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards