Wedding Classifieds
Options

David Tutera for Mon Cheri BRAND NEW gown for sale

This is an absolutely beautiful BRAND NEW wedding gown designed by the famous David Tutera for Mon Cheri.  The bodice has intricate and elaborate beading deatail and a plunging sweetheart neckline .  The skirt has a bubble hem with side drapes throughout.  Down the back of the skirt, there are "bubble folds" in layers to add a dramatic effect.  The lace-up corset back will ensure that this dress certainly fits YOU!  I'm selling this dress because I had a change of heart and would love to purchase the dress of my dreams instead...there is ABOSLUTELY NOTHING WRONG with this dress and would be perfect for any bride looking to WOW their guests and their hubby-to-be on their wedding day.

The dress was purchased for $1,200.  I'd like to sell it for $1,000 as it is brand new and has never been worn, but I can work with you if needed.

Pictures included are from the Mon Cheri website, as I do not have the dress in my possession yet.  Once I pick the dress up from the store, I will be happy to upload any pictures you request.

Please contact me at futuremrsa2013@gmail.com for further details and information regarding the dress and selling.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards