Wedding Classifieds
Options

BRAND NEW ALFREDO ANGELO DRESS

Hi Everyone! I recently purchased a wedding dress from Alfredo Angelo and have decided that it is not the right wedding dress for my wedding. It is a gorgeous dresss!!! It is brand new with tags in its orginal bag it was shipped in. I paid over 900 hundred for the dress but asking for 700 hundred. If you go onto Alfedo Angelo's website and type in style number 2117 you can see a picture of it. My dress is white and it is a size 10. It can go up a dress size and go down 2 dress sizes if need be.

Thank you!!!!!

Re: BRAND NEW ALFREDO ANGELO DRESS

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Hi Everyone! I recently purchased a wedding dress from Alfredo Angelo and have decided that it is not the right wedding dress for my wedding. It is a gorgeous dresss!!! It is brand new with tags in its orginal bag it was shipped in. I paid over 900 hundred for the dress but asking for 700 hundred. If you go onto Alfedo Angelo's website and type in style number 2117 you can see a picture of it. My dress is white and it is a size 10. It can go up a dress size and go down 2 dress sizes if need be.

Thank you!!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Please read the sticky at the top of the page, this belongs on the Wedding Classifieds page.

Also, for your safety remove your full e-mail from your post. If someone wants to contact you they can PM you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards