Wedding Classifieds

FS - green and white lanterns, gift bags, and more

I did this before, but got caught up in post-wedding madness and never followed up. I'm in Brooklyn and would love to sell locally, but can also discuss shipping options if you're interested. Email me at BrettandkateinBristol@gmail.com for info or more pictures. Thanks!

Votives

80 brand new votives, $20.

I'll also add 15 FREE used votives which should have about 6-8 hours left of burn time.

Paper Lanterns

14 paper lanterns in white, dark green, and light green. Between 14 and 20 inches. Purchased at Pearl River Mart in NYC. $50

1 white 12" lantern
1 citrus green 12" lantern

2 white 14" lanterns
2 grass green 14" lanterns

1 grass green 16" lantern
1 citrus green 16" lantern

1 grass green 18" lantern
1 citrus green 18" lantern

2 apple green 20" lanterns
1 grass green 20" lantern

1 24" white lantern

Will send more photos if needed!

LED Clip Lights

11 battery powered LED clip lights that we attached to the top of the lanterns. These lights have a "spot" effect that you can mute by putting some tissue paper in the bottom of the lantern.

These lights are AMAZING. We turned them on at noon the day of our wedding, and they were still going strong when we took down the decorations the next day.

Included are the AAA batteries, which they're the same ones we used for the wedding - and are still great. I turned one of the lights on 24 hours ago and it's still on. (I'll replace the batteries in that particular unit).

$40

More photos available!

Small Vases

27 4.5" high glass vases, $15. Can send more pictures if needed. 12 of them have very slight striations on the inside, but otherwise they're all identical. Can send more photos.

Black Dry Erase Boards

2 for $20. 18 x 24. We used for the seating charts. Markers not included! (I don't know what happened to them).

The Willow Tree Cake Topper "Promise"

Never taken out of the box! We received two of these, and the first is now on our bookcase at home. Very pretty, and not just a cake topper. $15.

4x6 Silver Frames

16 Frames. Silver wood with gold trim. $10.

Green Gift Bags

57 Citrus Green gift bags. Matte finish, "cub" size (8 by 4 3/4 by 10 1/4). $15 includes shipping. From Papermart.com -- you can see the color on their site.

Re: FS - green and white lanterns, gift bags, and more

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards