Wedding Classifieds
Options

Romantic Soutache Wedding Dress for Sale <3

The Limited Soutache Wedding Dress

Item #3251410 

New, never worn. Original packaging and tags attached. No alterations.

I love this dress! Perfect for the bride who loves the feminine, romantic look. It has this texture that feels so delicate and flirty but still formal. I'm seeing more of these ruffled texture dresses at boutiques and from designers and I just love them. The sweetheart neckline is not too plunging but shows off great decolletage (even for a flat girl like me). There are several layers of lining, plus a thinnish petticoat, so the skirt falls just perfectly with enough volume but it's not too frou-frou. I am 5'10" (barefoot) and the dress is still long, so you have plenty of fabric to work with. The sash breaks up the dress and the brooch is beautiful (and replaceable if you don't like it). This dress is ivory. 

Never worn except to try on and take pictures. Has tags. Bought it online, but found another dress for my big day.

I posted a few pictures of other girls wearing the dress so you can see how it fits on different bodies. Very flattering!

Description from The Limited: Dimensional coils of fabric form flowers all over the mesh top layer of this dress. Beneath it, satin offers opaque sheen. Silhouette has a gradual flare, enhanced by tulle. Large bow with bejeweled pin. Optional straps. Back zip. 

Originally $400. Selling for $200

• No returns.
  • Shipping not included in price.
  • Local buyers may see or try on the dress in person.
  • Payment via PayPal.

Contact me if you would like to see more photos!

Re: Romantic Soutache Wedding Dress for Sale <3

• Options
    cc+smcc+sm member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012

The Limited Soutache Wedding Dress

Item #3251410 

New, never worn. Original packaging and tags attached. No alterations.

I love this dress! Perfect for the bride who loves the feminine, romantic look. It has this texture that feels so delicate and flirty but still formal. I'm seeing more of these ruffled texture dresses at boutiques and from designers and I just love them. The sweetheart neckline is not too plunging but shows off great decolletage (even for a flat girl like me). There are several layers of lining, plus a thinnish petticoat, so the skirt falls just perfectly with enough volume but it's not too frou-frou. I am 5'10" (barefoot) and the dress is still long, so you have plenty of fabric to work with. The sash breaks up the dress and the brooch is beautiful (and replaceable if you don't like it). This dress is ivory. 

Never worn except to try on and take pictures. Has tags. Bought it online, but found another dress for my big day.

I posted a few pictures of other girls wearing the dress so you can see how it fits on different bodies. Very flattering!

Description from The Limited: Dimensional coils of fabric form flowers all over the mesh top layer of this dress. Beneath it, satin offers opaque sheen. Silhouette has a gradual flare, enhanced by tulle. Large bow with bejeweled pin. Optional straps. Back zip. 

Originally $400. Selling for $200

• No returns.
    • Shipping not included in price.
    • Local buyers may see or try on the dress in person.
    • Payment via PayPal.

Contact me if you would like to see more photos!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards