Wedding Classifieds
Options

FS Pink Wedding Items

A variety of wedding items for sale:

*A, K, L Cake toppers - L is the larger monogram letter. Pink and clear "blink" on each letter. Can send more pictures to show detail if interested. These are new, in the packaging. Asking $10. Sold as a set.

*2 mirrored votive "trees." These include 5 pink votives on each tree that shimmer off of the round mirrors when lit. Trees are new, with tags. $20 for the set.

*Unity candle with rose decorations all over. 3 Taper candles, with pink ribbon wound up them are also available. All candles new, never used. Additional pictures upon request
. Asking $7 for unity and pillar candles together, $4 for just unity candle.

*150 bubble tubes. Each tube has a pink/fuschia ribbon tied on. Some of the bubble tubes have a circle on top, some have a heart. $40 for all 150 bubbles with ribbon.

* Satin table runners/chair sashes. I have 30 of the darker pink/fuschia runners and 15 of the light pink runners. These are approximately 9 inches wide and 9-10 feet long. Never used. Asking $35. 

*12 pink translucent picture holders. These were bought to be used to hold table numbers. They were never used and are new, still in packaging. Asking $10 for set.

*6 pink fabric pomanders. There are 4 light pink and 2 fuschia. Additional pictures available on request.  These can be used to sit on top of a vase as a centerpiece or ribbon can be attached and they can be hung. These were handmade, but never used. Asking $45 for all 6 pomanders.

*Pink wooden letters. I have letters that say "MR AND MRS" and also "WE DO." They are painted a fuschia color (with the exception of the word "and" in light pink) and all letters have a glittery top coat. The letters are approximately 5" tall. Asking $7 for "MR AND MRS" and $5 for "WE DO."  

A shipping fee will be added to each item, based on the shipping cost.  If you are interested in anything, please leave a comment below.  If you PM me, please let me know, as I don't check them often.

Thanks!

Re: FS Pink Wedding Items

• Options
    How much would shipping be for the unity candle set to 12028, I want to show it to the FI and make sure he loves them also :)

you can email me at tiffaniezimmerman@gmail.com
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Hi I'm interested in your table runners and pomanders.  Could you send more pictures to waterswedding2013@gmail.com?  Thank You!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Tiffanie,
    I emailed you...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_fs-pink-wedding-items?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:bf54f067-ebef-4c35-935b-d699473fd9cfPost:95b58501-3fbe-4d42-a9a3-f73b2329e568">Re: FS Pink Wedding Items</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi I'm interested in your table runners and pomanders.  Could you send more pictures to waterswedding2013@gmail.com?  Thank You!
    Posted by jmozul01[/QUOTE]

Emailed you some pics...
  • Options
    Hi there!!! I am interseted in the:

*2 mirrored votive "trees." These include 5 pink votives on each tree that shimmer off of the round mirrors when lit. Trees are new, with tags. $20 for the set..

Are they still available? How much would it be so ship to zip code 91740. Please let me know.

My e-mail is donnakling22@gmail.com

Thank you!!!Wink
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_fs-pink-wedding-items?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:bf54f067-ebef-4c35-935b-d699473fd9cfPost:6ab1839d-c897-48d9-9dba-17d080e20792">FS Pink Wedding Items</a>:
    [QUOTE]A variety of wedding items for sale: *A, K, L Cake toppers - L is the larger monogram letter. Pink and clear "blink" on each letter. Can send more pictures to show detail if interested. These are new, in the packaging. Asking $10. Sold as a set.   *2 mirrored votive "trees." These include 5 pink votives on each tree that shimmer off of the round mirrors when lit. Trees are new, with tags. $20 for the set.   *Unity candle with rose decorations all over. 3 Taper candles, with pink ribbon wound up them are also available. All candles new, never used. Additional pictures upon request . Asking $7 for unity and pillar candles together, $4 for just unity candle.   *150 bubble tubes. Each tube has a pink/fuschia ribbon tied on. Some of the bubble tubes have a circle on top, some have a heart. $40 for all 150 bubbles with ribbon. * Satin table runners/chair sashes. I have 30 of the darker pink/fuschia runners and 15 of the light pink runners. These are approximately 9 inches wide and 9-10 feet long. Never used. Asking $35.  *12 pink translucent picture holders. These were bought to be used to hold table numbers. They were never used and are new, still in packaging. Asking $10 for set.   *6 pink fabric pomanders. There are 4 light pink and 2 fuschia. Additional pictures available on request.  These can be used to sit on top of a vase as a centerpiece or ribbon can be attached and they can be hung. These were handmade, but never used. Asking $45 for all 6 pomanders.   *Pink wooden letters. I have letters that say "MR AND MRS" and also "WE DO." They are painted a fuschia color (with the exception of the word "and" in light pink) and all letters have a glittery top coat. The letters are approximately 5" tall. Asking $7 for "MR AND MRS" and $5 for "WE DO."   A shipping fee will be added to each item, based on the shipping cost.  If you are interested in anything, please leave a comment below.  If you PM me, please let me know, as I don't check them often. Thanks!
    Posted by KellyS01[/QUOTE]

Hello, How much to ship to 16242, for the pink and fuchsia table runners, 2 trees and Mrs and Mrs?
  • Options
    Hello, How much to ship to 16242, for all the pink and fuchsia table runners, 2 trees and Mrs and Mrs?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_fs-pink-wedding-items?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:bf54f067-ebef-4c35-935b-d699473fd9cfPost:8f12e640-df6e-4001-bfd5-b57f0c29dbe5">Re: FS Pink Wedding Items</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, How much to ship to 16242, for all the pink and fuchsia table runners, 2 trees and Mrs and Mrs?
    Posted by rutham2012[/QUOTE]

The postage calculator on usps.com is down at the moment, so I can't figure postage yet.  Also, the sale of the light pink table runners and the votive trees are pending.  However I still have the 20 fuschia table runners (they match David's Bridal "watermelon" almost exactly) and the Mr. and Mrs.  As soon as I can get some postage calculated, I will let you know.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_fs-pink-wedding-items?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:bf54f067-ebef-4c35-935b-d699473fd9cfPost:05ee8a79-bce8-4023-8766-c0b77c70d4ce">Re: FS Pink Wedding Items</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi there!!! I am interseted in the: *2 mirrored votive "trees." These include 5 pink votives on each tree that shimmer off of the round mirrors when lit. Trees are new, with tags. $20 for the set.. Are they still available? How much would it be so ship to zip code 91740. Please let me know. My e-mail is donnakling22@gmail.com Thank you!!!
    Posted by donnakling22[/QUOTE]

I sent you an email...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_fs-pink-wedding-items?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:bf54f067-ebef-4c35-935b-d699473fd9cfPost:8f12e640-df6e-4001-bfd5-b57f0c29dbe5">Re: FS Pink Wedding Items</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, How much to ship to 16242, for all the pink and fuchsia table runners, 2 trees and Mrs and Mrs?
    Posted by rutham2012[/QUOTE]

If the other party does not purchase the votive trees, I would have to use a large flat rate box to send them ( I am 99% sure they will fit).  That would make shipping $15 for all of the items.  If I do not have the votive trees and just ship table runners and Mr. and Mrs., it would likely fit in a medium flat rate box which is $11.  I don't think I could get it in another box for cheaper.  Please let me know if you are still interested!
  • Options
    Is the unity candle still available? If so email me at mariemarti21@aol.com

Thanks
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Hi Are the bubbles, Mr and Mrs. And we do still available. My zip is 18640 Thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards