Wedding Classifieds
Options

FS: Blinged Out Cupcake Stand :)

I have a set of 3 cupcake stands available from my wedding.  The outside edges  come complete with rhinestone trim.  The inside wraps were removed but if interested i can complete them in your color for an additional cost.  The stand will come in pieces to you so you will have to put it together. I had approx. 100 cupcakes plus the top cake on this stand.  I had soooooooo many compliments on it...i'm glad i did cupcakes instead of cake.  it was a huge hit!  If interested please contact me by leaving a message on here i will respond :)

Re: FS: Blinged Out Cupcake Stand :)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_fs-blinged-out-cupcake-stand?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:c667e9cb-212f-4920-abc8-5ea6ecf163b6Post:04ac0ef5-296f-427f-a9b6-1ea96a94d7bd">Re: FS: Blinged Out Cupcake Stand :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]i have a few people interested...please keep in mind the wraps in between the tiers are no longer there...i'm soooo worried that you see the finished product and that's not what it looks like currently...i guess i should take a picture of it...sorry ladies :(
    Posted by BRENTSGURL[/QUOTE]

I am making my own stand (I need a holder for 350 cupcakes), can you tell me where you ordered/bought the rhinestone trim from ?  I need it and have no clue on size or where to get it.
    Thank you,
    OC Bride
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards