Wedding Classifieds

FS: NWT Davids Bridal style WG9821, size 6P

I have a gorgeous, brand new wedding gown that I am trying to sell.  I bought it and when I got it it's way too short.  This is a gorgeous gown with intricate beadwork and a very flattering shape.  I bought it for $800 and since it's never been worn I'd like to get as much of my investment back as I can.  I'm offering it for $700 OBRO... this is less than you can get it for in the store and I am absolutely willing to negotiate pricing.

Please let me know if you're interested!

Re: FS: NWT Davids Bridal style WG9821, size 6P

• do you still have this dress?
  • I do!  Are you interested?  If so, for your reference I am 5'5 without shoes on and it didn't quite touch the floor.  Let me know!
  • I'm the same height, so it will probably be too short on me too.  Too bad....
  • Definitely too bad... unless you decide not to wear shoes :-)

Good luck with your search!
  • Just sent you a PM
  • Were you able to sell this dress?
  • Nope, I still have it, and the price has been reduced.  I'm sorry I didn't get this until just now.  Are you still interested?

Abby

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_fs-nwt-davids-bridal-style-wg9821-size-6p?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:c6e70004-524d-481a-9147-ea9b680e8c2cPost:a3a3f08e-e91f-483a-b0af-dfceff4ddd6a">Re: FS: NWT Davids Bridal style WG9821, size 6P</a>:
    [QUOTE]Were you able to sell this dress?
    Posted by melissaecrew[/QUOTE]
  • Hey there! Your particular dress wouldn't work for me, as I'm too tall, but I have decided that this is the one for me. Just out of curiosity, is yours in white or ivory? I'm trying to determine if the beadwork on the white one is a different color than the ivory.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards