New York-Hudson Valley
Options

great hair stylist and hotel suggestions please??

Hi guys,

I'm getting married in New Rochelle and looking for feedback on hotels in the area.
Also, looking for an amazing hair stylist to come to the hotel to do my hair. 

Have you guys had any good experiences?

Thanks!

Re: great hair stylist and hotel suggestions please??

• Options
    BellaSposa223BellaSposa223 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    Meliss5178Meliss5178 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stratos! I was blown away with the amazing job he did and my bridesmaids were wowed with what he was able to do with their hair. www.hairbystratos.com

PM me if you want to see pictures of our wedding day hair. Haven't had the chance to put together a married bio yet!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We stayed at the Radisson in New Ro for my sister's wedding. She used a hair salon that was down the street from the hotel, but I cannot remember the name, sorry!

Pipe down, you had your chance!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Honestly I wouldn't use Stratos. I had him booked in December for my September wedding. In May he calls me to let me know he could no longer do anybody's hair but mine (we had 5 girls) because he booked another wedding. He does great work but his work ethic is FAR below what it should be. I have also been informed that I am not the only bride he has "screwed up".
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I heard not so great things about the Marriot at New Roc City from two of the waterfront venues in New Rochelle so I would stay away from there. 

All of the venues I looked at in New Rochelle suggested going the extra distance and using the Crowne Plaza in White Plains. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Crowne Plaza, Westchester Renaissance and the Rye Town Hilton seem to come up a lot when girls book in the venues in New Rochelle. They are worth checking out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards