Wedding Classifieds

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress For Sale

I have a Maggie Sottero wedding dress for sale.  I did wear it for my first wedding but I hate the thought of it just sitting in a box.  I do not have a girl so I have no one to pass it down to.  I am getting married for a second time to my soulmate and I want everyhting to be perfect!!  I would love to use the money towards a new dress for our outdoor BBQ wedding!!  Laughing  I believe it is a size 10 but I was a size 8 when I got married. The dress is a corset in the back so it does go smaller than a 10.  I am 5'7" and I did get it hemmed but it was a bit too long.  The dress was called The Stephanie and I bought it in 2003, it is stunning.  It has Swavorski Crystals Diamond Color and Blue.  See the attached pictures.  I am asking $600 for it.  I paid WELL over that!  No stains and it has been preserved for the past 7 years.  Email me if you are interested at Kelly@MiLifestyles.com.

Re: Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress For Sale

• edited October 2010
    I have a Maggie Sottero wedding dress for sale.  I did wear it for my first wedding but I hate the thought of it just sitting in a box.  I do not have a girl so I have no one to pass it down to.  I am getting married for a second time to my soulmate and I want everyhting to be perfect!!  I would love to use the money towards a new dress for our outdoor BBQ wedding!!  Laughing  I believe it is a size 10 but I was a size 8 when I got married. The dress is a corset in the back so it does go smaller than a 10.  I am 5'7" and I did get it hemmed but it was a bit too long.  The dress was called The Stephanie and I bought it in 2003, it is stunning.  It has Swavorski Crystals Diamond Color and Blue.  See the attached pictures.  I am asking $600 for it.  I paid WELL over that!  No stains and it has been preserved for the past 7 years.  Email me if you are interested at Kelly@MiLifestyles.com.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards