Wedding Classifieds
Options

Vintage, Elegant Wedding Items for Sale

We have some left over items from our wedding that we are looking to sell because we don't have room to store them! Email me at meghwood@aol.com if you are interested- I don't check PM's very often. All items are in great condition- some have never been used. Prices are somewhat negotiable. Shipping is additional.

Ring Bearer Pillow: $5: New in box, never used. White pillow with champagne/ivory ribbon and pearl detail.

Never Worn David's Bridal Long Line Bra: $40: Seamless, White, Size 36 B. I bought this but never needed it. Original bag, tags and receipt still with with it. Originally paid $75 just a few months ago. Would work with most dresses.

Here Comes Your Bride Sign: $20. The front of the sign reads "Uncle Matt, Here Comes Your Bride", the back of the sign reads "And They Loved Happily Ever After". Obviously the front would only work for a groom named Matt, however the back makes a great photo prop, as well. Sign is ivory with brown lettering and a blush colored ribbon (ribbon can be changed.) Originally paid $40 on Etsy.

100 ivory votive candles and clear glass holders: $40 OBO.These have been burned, but easily have another 4- 6 hours of burning time on them. If you did not want to use the candles or wanted a different color you just have to burn down the rest of the candles to use the holders again.

8 Heart Shaped Pew/Aisle flower holders: $40 for the set. Mix of cream and blush pink. Can be filled with flowers or decor of your choice. Originally purchased from Michael's.

Moss "M's"
: $25 for the pair. 24in tall moss covered letters with blush pink ribbon hangers (ribbon could be changed).

Vintage Trunk Card Box: $30. Vintage looking steamer trunk with "cards" sign. Handmade insert with slot for cards keeps cards safe, but can be removed. We had over 150 guests and had plenty of room for all the cards with more room to spare.

Table Numbers 1-20: $10 for the set. Champane and ivory cardstock with brown lettering and pearl border detail. These all have backing so no stands or holders are needed. Each number is spelled out (ie. One, Two, Three..). 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vintage, Elegant Wedding Items for Sale

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards