New York-Hudson Valley

Hotel/Reception Shuttles

Hi! I'm looking for recommendations for a bus or limo company to provide a shuttle between the hotel and reception.  The reception is at the Colonial Inn in Norwood, NJ and the guests are staying at the Holiday Inn in Orangeburg, so any companies located in Rockland County would probably be best.  Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hotel/Reception Shuttles

• edited December 2011
    We are using Starlight limo on 303.  You may also want to look into Emerald Town Car in Pearl River - I believe they have shuttles, too. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • smatuzasmatuza member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married on LI and I am using a school bus company- look into them- way cheaper!
    Anniversary
    my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I looked at colonial inn as a possilble reception location and I believe the guy I met with said to check out a bus company I believe in chestnut ridge for school buses.

Depending upon what you are looking for if you wanted to do a school bus they usually hold a large number of guests so it doesn't have to make as many trips.

There is also West Point Tours, they have a variety of buses.
  • edited December 2011
    holiday inn has shuttle service available
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • edited December 2011

I hired a Coach bus- coachusa.com

Pipe down, you had your chance!

• kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We used West Point Tours.
    imageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    I actually just called the Orangeburg Holiday Inn for my own wedding for next year and they do have a shuttle, they add $10 to each room to cover.  Sounds like a good deal to me, the guests won't even know that they're paying for the shuttle and definitely more reasonable than hiring someone else!  I did just notice though that your wedding is 3 months away, so maybe instead of adding the $10 to each room, you can just pay the total to them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards