Wedding Classifieds

150 Opal (Ivory) Pocket Folds Folders Metallic need to sell

I have 150 left over Opal (Ivory) Pocket Folds for invitations. If you're interested please let me know! I'm selling for $.80/ea. I purchased for $1/ea. I will foot the shipping if you can pay via paypal. Let me know!
mandy
mgkins@gmail.com

Re: 150 Opal (Ivory) Pocket Folds Folders Metallic need to sell

• I will buy 50 on paypal if you are willing to split them up.
  • i sure can! Do you want to email me your email for Paypal and I'll send invoice? I can ship them out tomorrow via first class mail or if you want to pay for shipping I can send it via priority to get there Monday. Let me know!
  • 50 sold so now I have 100 left. 
  • Oh no I needed 150! but I definately want the 100, are they still available. What are the dimensions?

• Yes!! The 100 are still available. Folded they are 5x7. If you want to send me your email for Paypal I can send you an invoice.
  • Hey did you get my message? When folded they are 5x7. Let me know if you want them and send me your email address to your Paypal and I'll send an invoice!
  • Sorry did not get your message (new to the knot). My email address is donfrye88@gmail.com

• I have 100 left if anyone is interested!! Send me an email as I have a hard time getting messages here.

Mandy
    mgkins@gmail.com

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_150-opal-ivory-pocket-folds-folders-metallic-need-to-sell?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:d0bcc4d5-51b2-4cee-8b25-11b2e88b09cfPost:4c9f6e91-01c4-4fa1-b2d4-644ef5dbded8">Re: 100 Opal (Ivory) Pocket Folds Folders Metallic need to sell</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have 100 left if anyone is interested!! Send me an email as I have a hard time getting messages here. Mandy mgkins@gmail.com
    Posted by mgkins[/QUOTE]

I received the 50 today and I love them! :) Do you have the measurements for the sleeve? If not I can figure it out I was just wondering if you knew off the top of your head.
  • YEA!! i'm so glad! No, I don't have the measurements for the sleeve. I'm sorry!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards