Wedding Classifieds

Allure Bridal 8770

Gently used lace wedding dress. Open back, v-neck from, all lace, tulle underskirt, and white (not ivory). Pearl and crystal like buttons down the back.

I paid $1097. Asking for $750. Buyer pays shipping, unless in the Portland area (I will bring it to you).

Dress has been altered: waist taken up 1 inch, bottom hem take up 1 1/2 inches, and skirt has three professionally sewn up-ties in the back to lift skirt for reception and dancing.

Dress has been professionally cleaned and is currently wrapped in plastic and stored away from people, pets, and kids.

The bridal size is 16 and I'm a size 12. I was a little chubby on my wedding day, so there's more room to have it taken in. Bra size is 36DD and it supported me perfectly without extra alterations. I'm 5'8" and wore TOMS blue glitter shoes (flats). I was advised to wear slimming garments under the dress, but I really didn't need to. This dress had room to move and was comfortable.

This listing is just for the dress, I didn't have a veil with it. I had a hairpiece made to match the silver jewelry that was on the dress and added feathers.

This dress is like new and it's gorgeous.

Re: Allure Bridal 8770

• Is this dress still for sale???

thanks
    txfirefly979

In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_allure-bridal-8770?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:d2ee5851-a4db-4437-ad05-ced4b95a3eb9Post:73dfd9dd-f486-4383-a917-28128bdab8a1">Allure Bridal 8770</a>:
    [QUOTE]Gently used lace wedding dress. Open back, v-neck from, all lace, tulle underskirt, and white (not ivory). Pearl and crystal like buttons down the back. I paid $1097. Asking for $750. Buyer pays shipping, unless in the Portland area (I will bring it to you). Dress has been altered: waist taken up 1 inch, bottom hem take up 1 1/2 inches, and skirt has three professionally sewn up-ties in the back to lift skirt for reception and dancing. Dress has been professionally cleaned and is currently wrapped in plastic and stored away from people, pets, and kids. The bridal size is 16 and I'm a size 12. I was a little chubby on my wedding day, so there's more room to have it taken in. Bra size is 36DD and it supported me perfectly without extra alterations. I'm 5'8" and wore TOMS blue glitter shoes (flats). I was advised to wear slimming garments under the dress, but I really didn't need to. This dress had room to move and was comfortable. This listing is just for the dress, I didn't have a veil with it. I had a hairpiece made to match the silver jewelry that was on the dress and added feathers. This dress is like new and it's gorgeous.
    Posted by mannin[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards