Wedding Classifieds
Options

Kenneth Pool "Joyous" Ivory Ball Gown Swarovski Sash French Bustle $1600

I'm happily married and have decided my dress is too beautiful to stay in the closet her whole life. Dress has great karma for the next bride, as well as saving thousands (Retail is $4800)! Compliments were an understatement, people still rave about it even months after the wedding. There is a very large couture crystal sash that goes front to back and the dress just flows like royalty with hundreds or real Swarovski Crystals. I had it taken from an 8 to a 2/4. If you are between a 0-4, you should be fine. I am 5'5 and weighed 115. It was hemmed to me wearing 4 inch heels or 5'9. Measuerments are 34-25-35. My seamstress does couture gowns and did an impeccable job on the alterations. Dress comes with a snap in long line bra which gives amazing lift ($100 value). Dress has 10 point color coded french bustle (very easy to do). A couple of the tabs broke during the wedding but easily repairable. Train is chapel length. Dress comes with price tags and literature from Kleinfelds. It is still a current style on Kenneth Pool's website, called Joyous. You cannot go wrong in a timeless style like this.

Dress has not been dry cleaned. While outside areas look good, it will need at least a spot clean, depending on what you're looking for. The inside has some tanner and makeup marks  but not visable when wearing.  If you shorten it, the hem will cut off any soil. I decided to leave it up to the buyer, since the dress is delicate with the crystal sash, so please understand the dress is as-is. Serious inquiries only. No overseas shipping or fraud stories will be considered.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards