Wedding Classifieds
Options

All you need for centerpices....Vases, clear gel beads, pearls and silver trays

We used all these items for our center pieces at our 10/13/12 wedding. All items were used just for that night and are basically brand new.

The bag of clear gel beads is actually brand new (I bought 2 bags and only used one). There are enough beads for 20 or more centerpices.

20 cylinder vases

80 pearls and jewels

15 silver trays

I have brand new floating candles, we did not end up using

I will attach the actual picture of the centerpiece and pics of the items separately.

(the clear gel beads make the pearls appear to float, very nice affect)

This is not the actual plate but it is very similar

This is the actual centerpice (missing the floating candle) the floating candle is not needed, like i said we didn't end up using them.
I also have the pink votive candles in the picture as well, they have been burnt but if you want them I will throw them in as well. They seem to have a long burn time, because they aren't even half gone.

I am not looking to make a profit but I do want to sell them all to the same person, avoid having to have multiple shipments.

I will sell everything for $50, the vases, the gels beads, the pearls and the trays. If you want the pink votives we can negotiate a price for those, we can do the same for the floating candles as well.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Re: All you need for centerpices....Vases, clear gel beads, pearls and silver trays

• Options
    Hello! Are you selling everything for 50 or each centerpiece for 50? Thank you!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_all-you-need-for-centerpicesvases-clear-gel-beads-pearls-and-silver-trays?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:db37721d-d6dc-4a95-b30c-9a2735b97f66Post:2cccd846-3840-4d08-8668-ed4c3bfc94cb">All you need for centerpices....Vases, clear gel beads, pearls and silver trays</a>:
    [QUOTE]We used all these items for our center pieces at our 10/13/12 wedding. All items were used just for that night and are basically brand new. The bag of clear gel beads is actually brand new (I bought 2 bags and only used one). There are enough beads for 20 or more centerpices. 20 cylinder vases 80 pearls and jewels 15 silver trays I have brand new floating candles, we did not end up using I will attach the actual picture of the centerpiece and pics of the items separately.  (the clear gel beads make the pearls appear to float, very nice affect)  This is not the actual plate but it is very similar  This is the actual centerpice (missing the floating candle) the floating candle is not needed, like i said we didn't end up using them. I also have the pink votive candles in the picture as well, they have been burnt but if you want them I will throw them in as well. They seem to have a long burn time, because they aren't even half gone. I am not looking to make a profit but I do want to sell them all to the same person, avoid having to have multiple shipments. I will sell everything for $50, the vases, the gels beads, the pearls and the trays. If you want the pink votives we can negotiate a price for those, we can do the same for the floating candles as well. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Posted by racheal322[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Hello,

Can you please tell me how tall the vases are?  Also, I am in Houston.  Would it be a problem to ship everything (except pink holders) to me without them getting broken?

Regards,
    Mother of the Bride
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_all-you-need-for-centerpicesvases-clear-gel-beads-pearls-and-silver-trays?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:db37721d-d6dc-4a95-b30c-9a2735b97f66Post:25b43412-fad8-48e3-925c-458491462fc1">Re:All you need for centerpices....Vases, clear gel beads, pearls and silver trays</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello! Are you selling everything for 50 or each centerpiece for 50? Thank you!
    Posted by Hayes09[/QUOTE]

I will sell everything for $50, plus the shipping
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_all-you-need-for-centerpicesvases-clear-gel-beads-pearls-and-silver-trays?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:db37721d-d6dc-4a95-b30c-9a2735b97f66Post:93726cdf-8671-41b0-86db-c6e6aa758e36">Re: All you need for centerpices....Vases, clear gel beads, pearls and silver trays</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, Can you please tell me how tall the vases are?  Also, I am in Houston.  Would it be a problem to ship everything (except pink holders) to me without them getting broken? Regards, Mother of the Bride
    Posted by FutureMrsWeddle[/QUOTE]

The vases are 7 and 1/4". I definitely will do my best to get them to you all in one piece:)
  • Options

Can you please tell me where you found the large pearls?
    Mother of the Bride

• Options
    Do you have any idea how much it would be to ship it all to CT?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_all-you-need-for-centerpicesvases-clear-gel-beads-pearls-and-silver-trays?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:db37721d-d6dc-4a95-b30c-9a2735b97f66Post:48b80f3a-d9de-49ec-bc09-5eb93356894d">Re: All you need for centerpices....Vases, clear gel beads, pearls and silver trays</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can you please tell me where you found the large pearls? Mother of the Bride
    Posted by FutureMrsWeddle[/QUOTE]

<div>The pearls came from Amazon, I am pretty sure they still have them online</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_all-you-need-for-centerpicesvases-clear-gel-beads-pearls-and-silver-trays?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:db37721d-d6dc-4a95-b30c-9a2735b97f66Post:98b9dfea-e9c2-4eec-a0af-94f87eae920d">Re: All you need for centerpices....Vases, clear gel beads, pearls and silver trays</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you have any idea how much it would be to ship it all to CT?
    Posted by Hayes09[/QUOTE]

<div>I am sorry, I have no idea</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards