New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Poughkeepsie wedding vendor ratings

We just had our wedding in Poughkeepsie on September 18th, and just got back from our honeymoon today. It all went wonderfully and I mostly have great things to say about all of our vendors - Sorry if this gets too long!

Christos Restaurant & Catering: A++++ ... everyone is still raving about the food. It was amazing. He took care of ordering the cake, doing the centerpieces and all the food and decorations. I would recommend him to anyone.

DJ Bri Swatek: A+++... people were having so much fun they started chanting "one more hour" at the end of the night. He got everyone up dancing and was such a sweetheart. He played the perfect music for our personalities.

Vivian Photography: A++... I'd give her a higher rating, but I haven't seen the pictures yet. She was great and got my very camera shy family to come out of their shell. She even made me a cake topper out of my extra bouquet at the spur of the moment (because I forgot one). She definitely came through!

Pastry Garden: A+++++.... Best wedding cake ever. I highly recommend the white cake with chocolate ganache & cream cheese filling! People were asking me all night where we got it.

Bella Luci Salon: A+++++ ... they did the hair and makeup for me and all 3 of my bridesmaids. We were in and out in an hour and a half. I went in with no ideas for my bridesmaids and they looked amazing! They were so sweet. I am going to go back there for any future event where I need hair and/or makeup.

Lollipop Tree Florist: A- ... They were great at helping me pick out flowers for the  colors I wanted, but my yellow lilies started to wilt pretty early on in the night.

Strathmore Limos: B+... They were on time and polite, and the limo was very clean. They just seemed to be kind of in a hurry and I thought they could've been a bit more friendly.

Unforgettable Honeymoons: A ... We went to Fiji and Australia for 2 weeks and they did all the planning work for us. They were great and it was the vacation of a lifetime.

Re: Poughkeepsie wedding vendor ratings

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards