Wedding Classifieds
Options

Cube Salt/Pepper Shakers for sale!

I have 18 sets of glass salt and pepper shakers with stainless steel lids. Used once for wedding. They are about 1/2in-1in wide and very cute! Will be shipped from Columbus OH...make me an offer and lease keep shipping costs in mind! No reasonable offer refused!

Re: Cube Salt/Pepper Shakers for sale!

• Options
    I was looking at these on a previous web site.  How much are you asking for these little cuties?  I live in the 40211 area code so I dont know how much shipping is.  Im very interested in these!!!!!

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_cube-saltpepper-shakers-for-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:e52758d0-3d0e-411e-96c9-ce85fdf9ddaaPost:d0c9413d-1cf0-4c6f-b742-1fa7f6032f67">Cube Salt/Pepper Shakers for sale!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have 18 sets of glass salt and pepper shakers with stainless steel lids. Used once for wedding. They are about 1/2in-1in wide and very cute! Will be shipped from Columbus OH...make me an offer and lease keep shipping costs in mind! No reasonable offer refused!
    Posted by MrsColeman2012[/QUOTE]
  • Options

You can have them for $30 including shipping! I checked costs to your zip and it would be $11 for the flat rate box.

• Options
    I just added to the linen post...how do you feel about $75 for the shakers and linens including shipping?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards