Wedding Classifieds
Options

FOR SALE: LED Flameless tea light candles

I'm trying to sell all of my flameless tes light candles. A bunch of them are still brand new and only taken out of the boxes once. They fit any regular tea light holder, just like a regular candle. Here's a list of what I have:

-Set of 48 amber/yellow flickering LED tea lights for $25.00 + $5.00 for shipping
-Set of 59 bright white LED tea lights for $30.00 + $5.00 for shipping
-Set of 95 amber/yellow LED tea lights for $45.00 + $5.00 for shipping

I've had my email hacked before from posting it on forums, so please reply to this post with your email and which set you are interested in ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can with pictures on your requests. Thanks!

Re: FOR SALE: LED Flameless tea light candles

• Options
    Hi, I may be interested if my venue will let me hang globe terrariums. I wont know until I meet with them in 2 weeks. My email is mbxt411 at gmail. Feel free to email me and I'll keep you posted. Thanks!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    alanie2013@yahoo.com please send photos.
    gggg
  • Options
    Hi I am interested in the white led lights. Email me at   leticiaceja@hotmail.com

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_for-sale-led-flameless-tea-light-candles?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:e6800b6a-1e8c-41f7-aa91-ca13394f03b2Post:fca98c5e-9b63-4d10-8b2b-7282c96a5b7f">FOR SALE: LED Flameless tea light candles</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm trying to sell all of my flameless tes light candles. A bunch of them are still brand new and only taken out of the boxes once. They fit any regular tea light holder, just like a regular candle. Here's a list of what I have: -Set of 48 amber/yellow flickering LED tea lights for $25.00 + $5.00 for shipping -Set of 59 bright white LED tea lights for $30.00 + $5.00 for shipping -Set of 95 amber/yellow LED tea lights for $45.00 + $5.00 for shipping I've had my email hacked before from posting it on forums, so please reply to this post with your email and which set you are interested in ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can with pictures on your requests. Thanks!
    Posted by lutarock[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Hi, email me at kerri.kalinski@gmail.com...would LOVE to see pics! 
    The future "Mrs. Hassan"
  • Options
    The bright white ones just sold
  • Options
    And it looks like the set of 95 yellow/amber just sold too!
  • Options
    ashar22 (at) gmail (dot) com

I would like to see pictures of all of them please!!

thanks!!

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_for-sale-led-flameless-tea-light-candles?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:e6800b6a-1e8c-41f7-aa91-ca13394f03b2Post:78a83228-dfcd-49eb-8ed7-ef2e34d23bba">Re: FOR SALE: LED Flameless tea light candles</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, email me at kerri.kalinski@gmail.com...would LOVE to see pics! 
    Posted by kalinskik[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards