Wedding Classifieds
Options

BLING BLING - Headband, Belt, Decor, etc Photos of all - Pelham NH

So my wedding is over booooo :( but lucky for everyone else looking for some bling cuz I've got some bling for sale among other things. List is below. my wedding was in August of this year so everything is pretty new. 

Brooch - I used this for the center of my bow for the belt (for sale below) was just the right amount of bling for it. asking $17.00

Headband - Asking $75.00 paid over $100.00. I loved this becuase it can be bent to fit your head so its not super tight. Most of the ones i tried were VERY uncomfortable. This one was amazing I just rested it in my head and used a couple of bobby pins since headbands usually give me a headache

Belt - Martina Liana Rhinestone belt. Asking $350.00 I paid $453.00. It's a size 8, but the ribbon is very long so i dont really get what the size does honetly. This is GORGEOUS very very sparkley. It is not a diamond white its more of a light ivory a shade darker than white. 

Bird Cage Card Holder - this worked perfect for me cards fit right through the slits in the top so you can keep it latched. Asking $25.00

Damask Ring Bearer Pillow - $25.00

70 Bubbles with tags - $45.00

WILL THROW IN LARGE BRIDE MAKEUP BAG WITH HEADBAND OR BELT PURCHASE (which ever one gets bought first)

if you want more info, better pics. Just me know. Thanks! and congrats to all you brides out there I hope you're weddings are AMAZING! Word of advise - enjoy every minute it goes by WAY to fast oh and dont drink too much. It will go by even faster! ;)

Re: BLING BLING - Headband, Belt, Decor, etc Photos of all - Pelham NH

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards