• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Wedding Classifieds

Can someone please tell me how to know if anyone has responded to my posts/replies on here?

Hi,

I am totally computer literate, majoring in information technology, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to know for sure whether anyone has replied back to my replies trying to purchase their items. I've replied to many people and have only gotten one reply in my yahoo email. Hopefully people reply to other's posts when asking people to purchase their items. I hope that's not what is happening.

Please someone help me understand how to determine if I have gotten any replies back on my requests to purchase items from others. 

It's probably best if you email me at [email protected], since I don't know how to find replies.
Thanks,
Debbie 

Re: Can someone please tell me how to know if anyone has responded to my posts/replies on here?

• I sent you an email. 

But if someone responds to your post directly, you will see it below your post, like this response. left colum has "private messages" where you can see if someone has contacted you directly. 

Good luck. 
    May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge January- Let Them Eat Cake!
    My cake is a 2-tier ivory cake with silver dotted scallops, ribbon and pearl brooch.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards