Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Ceremony recessional Song Help

I want an upbeat fun recessional song please help with your ideas!! Thank youuu!!

Re: Ceremony recessional Song Help

• Options
    Last wedding I went to everyone walked out to the theme song from the movie Enchanted I thought it was nice and fun!
    ~yovey~ BabyName Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Catwoman708Catwoman708 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited April 2010

For a more traditional sound, I like "A little night music" by Mozart, or "Spring" by Vivaldi. 

For something more "fun", then maybe "Celebrate", "I feel good" by James Brown, or "So happy together".

Or if you were thinking something more dfferent and off beat, maybe a theme song to something.  Like the Friend's themesong "I'll be there for you" by the Rembrandts, or the theme from "Hawaii Five-O" or something like that.  One I like but have never heard at a wedding, is the rock version of Canon in D for the recessional, or at the reception for the entrance song. 

It's about whatever you like.  Unless you are having a church wedding and they have restrictions on the type of music you play.  Always a good idea to check with them first, before even thinking about picking any of the music.

• Options
    We are doing the Monkees "I'm a Believer"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards