New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Makeup trial with Jill (JK Flashy) on Friday! Some advice for looks?

Hi,

I finally get to have my makeup trial with Jill from JKFlashy on Friday! I am really excited. I've have a few pictures of my favorite actresses and whatnot for some makeup looks. How did you know what look you wanted or were going for? Anyone have any advice or ideas to share? I have blue eyes and blonde hair! I am pretty sure I plan on wearing my hair either fully up or all down. Still have to decide!

TIA!

Re: Makeup trial with Jill (JK Flashy) on Friday! Some advice for looks?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    you should think about the style you want. dramatic? natural? that's really more what she'll ask you. colors she'll figure out unless there's a specific color you really want then just tell her. 

good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_makeup-trial-jill-jk-flashy-friday-advice-looks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:ac8f8399-be5b-4905-b8bc-1f5a2ac0c04bPost:c6f820b6-76c7-43e9-b2d9-1a2b2194107d">Re: Makeup trial with Jill (JK Flashy) on Friday! Some advice for looks?</a>:
    [QUOTE]you should think about the style you want. dramatic? natural? that's really more what she'll ask you. colors she'll figure out unless there's a specific color you really want then just tell her.  good luck!
    Posted by psichick[/QUOTE]

This. Exactly! Have fun at your trial!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards