Wedding Classifieds
Options

Wanted Lanterns and Mason Jars

I am having an October wedding in Northern Virginia and I am looking for some tall (10-12') black lanterns and various sized mason jars. They will act as my centerpieces. I am willing to buy them or borrow them and ship back.

Please email me if you have any that you will be looking to sell! BAllen2107@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Re: Wanted Lanterns and Mason Jars

• Options
    I have a ton of mason jars in all sizes.  We are using large ones on our tables, smaller ones on the cocktail tables and even smaller ones as votives.  We also have some that we are also using to hang from shepard hooks.  

Last, we have one black lantern from ikea and 9 wood and burlap lanterns from pier one.  Then a few big wood pier one lanterns. 

All of this, including the hooks, will be for sale or rent after May 27th, 2012.  I am located in NC but go to Charloteville VA all the time for my parents.  I would be willing to meet and show you everything in advance.  

Email me at jennifermmaxwell at yahoo.com if you want pictures.  I can send them this evening after work.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards