Wedding Classifieds
Options

For Sale: Entire Candy Buffet! Apothecary Jars, Scoops, Tongs and "Love is Sweet" Sign!

For sale is everything a bride would need for a wedding or bridal shower candy buffet.  I had a candy buffet at my bridal shower and it was a huge hit.  Included are 8 containers, 5 scoops (the scoops are adorable with purple, silver and clear beading on the handles), two tongs and a "Love is Sweet Enjoy a Treat" sign.  Unfortunately this is not available for shipping but I would happily meet you in CT/RI/MA or NY.  Will only sell everything at once.  Price is $100 for everything.  Please email me directly with any questions or to purchase, kchiappetta@gmail.com

For Sale: CT/MA/RI/NY brides entire candy buffet with apothecary jars for sale! :  wedding Candy Buffet 1

For Sale: CT/MA/RI/NY brides entire candy buffet with apothecary jars for sale! :  wedding Candy Buffet 2

For Sale: CT/MA/RI/NY brides entire candy buffet with apothecary jars for sale! :  wedding Candy Buffet 3

For Sale: CT/MA/RI/NY brides entire candy buffet with apothecary jars for sale! :  wedding Candy Buffet 4

For Sale: CT/MA/RI/NY brides entire candy buffet with apothecary jars for sale! :  wedding Candy Buffet 5

Thanks for looking and happy planning!

Re: For Sale: Entire Candy Buffet! Apothecary Jars, Scoops, Tongs and "Love is Sweet" Sign!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_for-sale-entire-candy-buffet-apothecary-jars-scoops-tongs-and-love-is-sweet-sign?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:f455cc77-7e3c-4eee-baf6-9e4f4e6f489bPost:eaae0c89-e10a-4963-b0a2-3986bd2a14cf">For Sale: Entire Candy Buffet! Apothecary Jars, Scoops, Tongs and "Love is Sweet" Sign!</a>:
    [QUOTE]  For sale is everything a bride would need for a wedding or bridal shower candy buffet.  I had a candy buffet at my bridal shower and it was a huge hit.  Included are 8 containers, 5 scoops (the scoops are adorable with purple, silver and clear beading on the handles), two tongs and a "Love is Sweet Enjoy a Treat" sign.  Unfortunately this is not available for shipping but I would happily meet you in CT/RI/MA or NY.  Will only sell everything at once.  Price is $100 for everything.  Please email me directly with any questions or to purchase, kchiappetta@gmail.com Thanks for looking and happy planning!
    Posted by katec26[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image230 Invited
    image180Accepted
    image50 Declined
    image0 Undecided
    RSVP Date: July 25, 2012
  • Options
    Where did you get the sign? I've been looking for something a little different, and yours was super cute!
  • Options

Where did you purchase your apothecary jars?
    Wish I saw this looooong time ago to purchase them!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards