Wedding Classifieds

BLINGED OUT CARD BOX, TEA LIGHTS AND MORE BLING GLAMOUR!!!- PRICES MARKED DOWN! :-)

Hi Ladies

MARKED DOWN PRICES :-) ! Local pick up preferred (i'm in Broward county)..or willing to ship if you cover the cost. If interested..contact me on my email: angelique.piccolo@gmail.com Enjoy browsing

assorted among 3 sizes: 6", 7", and 8" tall.
 I have 47 of these for sale. Set= $30 plus shipping or local pick up; these looked great on my ceremony table

I have 53 of these blinged out cuffs. I used them in the center of my chair sashes; they're alot more blinged out in person!
.75each or all 53 for $20 (plus shipping or local pick up

Table numbers 1-4. There are small bling crystals by the numbers; either use as is for reception or just the frames.
set=$5(plus shipping or local pick up) measures 4x4

These candles last forever! Burns for 7 hours! I didnt use all of them so I have about 52 for sale.
All for $20

3-oz. Luminessence® vanilla scented mini glass candles; I used these for favors..already wrapped in mesh baggies with Thank You labels; if your monogram is not A& S..you can remove the label with a bit of rubbing alchohol :-)
selling 20 favors (in mesh bags with labels) for $20 (plus shipping or local pick up) 

I used these  10 inch glass hanging crystals on my candlabras at the reception. They looked awesome! the ball on the bottom is very sparkly! see second picture for more accuracy. $2.00 each

10 inch hanging crystals! $2.oo each

Bling Candle stand. Selling one.$7 (about 15 inches tall)

(same as above..candle not included)

Glass Taper Candleholders, 4"; we used these two at our headtable; Sturdy glass candleholders have lovely angular-cut edges that will add a touch of sophistication to any table setting! $6

For my fellow South Florida brides..it gets hot! this portable fan saved my life! I gave it to my maid of honor to hold and periodically would use it betweens pictures etc..$5 plus shipping or local pick up

we used this cross at the ceremony during the lighting of the Unity Candle; we placed it behind the candles and it added a great touch :-)
$10 (about 9inches tall and 4 inches wide)

Custom Made BLING card box!..Sparkles much more in person!; Diamonf wrap middle accented with small bows with little rhinsteone in the center. Looks awesome in person!Unlike many cardboxes, this one is sturdy and made of good quality.1.6 x 12.3 x 12.8 inches ; 2.1 pounds
$30 (plus shipping or local pick up)

I hand made 9 of these centerpieces! You can use them for accents at the ceremony, reception..be creative! we used them to line the foot bridge during the ceremony. They are made with blue base slightly see through which is great because you can see the sand and rock thats inside. Silk white flowers in the center add a great contrast..these would be great for outdoors or beach weddings!
I have 9..a bit tough to ship so would prefer local pick up for this . $3 each.

meausres about 7 inches wide and from flowers to bottom about 9-10 inches tall.

Blinged out cake stand. Lots of detail on the legs and center of this square 16x16 beauty! This went perfect with my blinged out cake!
$80 plus shipping or local pick up>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Love the detail!

LOVED my spanish style veil; hard to tell in this picture, but it has great embroidary and bling details to it! $45 plus shipping or local pick up. Its about 7-8 feet long.

My blusher has hints of bling detail at the bottom.Very pretty! -$25 (measures 2 feet and 4 inches wide

custom hair comb is made with Swarovski crystals,and white swarovski pearls. You can wear it on the side or in the middle . The size is 4 " long . In person its sparkles so much!
$50 plus shipping or local pick up

This bridal bracelet was a show stopper at the wedding! If you're a bride that loves BLING! i'm sure you'll love it! Hollywood Glam bridal cuff bracelet, made with top swarovski crystals sett in white gold settings. This bracelet will fit all sizes. $70 plus

Re: BLINGED OUT CARD BOX, TEA LIGHTS AND MORE BLING GLAMOUR!!!- PRICES MARKED DOWN! :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards