Wedding Classifieds
Options

BRAND NEW With TAGS - White MAGGIE SOTTERO - Sasha Wedding Gown - Size 10 - $600 obo

For sale is a brand new, with tags and garment bag, White, Size 10, Maggie Sottero Wedding Gown in style Sasha (J1277). I purchased this from Ruth's Bridal in Lexington and picked it up recently after it was completed by the designer. I have only had this dress on once, to try it on at the bridal store, and it is being stored in my closet in a smoke and pet free home. I have changed my venue for my wedding and therefore need to change my dress.

This gorgeous dress is a one-piece, strapless, fit and flare gown with scoop neckline and corset closure. This fit and flare silhouette in Chardon Metallic Pure White Taffeta is accented with an asymmetrical spray of Swarovski crystals and beaded embellishments culminating in extravagant draping down the skirt. The tufted train gives the lower skirt and train a spectacular rippling wave appearance.

I payed $850 but am trying to sell as soon as possible so am only asking $600 obo. I would prefer local pickup but am willing to ship if willing to pay full asking price. Please call or text 859-684-7519, or email me at abb623@hotmail.com if interested. I can send further pictures than what is listed below.

Thanks for looking!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards