Massachusetts-Boston

Calling all Foodies

Hi Ladies,

I'm throwing a small luncheon on a Sunday in April, in honor of a friend.  I'm looking for your favorite restaurants that are between Cambridge and Peabody that have parking.  Close to the high way and around $25 or less per person.

I don't think we need a private room our guest list is under 15 people right now.  Any ideas or suggestions are welcome Cool

TIA

Re: Calling all Foodies

• Magdala9Magdala9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Parking is a challenge in Cambridge.  The only one I can think of is Elephant Walk on Mass Ave and they have roughly a dozen spaces. 

• edited December 2011
    There's Cafe Escadrille in Burlington, close to highway with parking

also, I heard the melting pot in Burlington was good, though a bit spendy. also close to 95, and with parking.

There are also a ton of restaurants in Saugus  (exit 43 off of 95) on Route 1, all with Parking. The Hilltop Steakhouse is up there, as well as a bunch of Italian places.

Good Luck!
    Mr. and Mrs. Sharkdiver!
  • edited December 2011

Love The Chateau (though a little outside of your preferred area), Polcari's in Woburn is also delish with lots of parking.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MrsMack10612MrsMack10612 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011

The Kowloon on Rt 1 in Saugus is always a good time and their menu runs the gambit of Asian foods - chinese, japanese, polynesian, thai, plus and "American" food menu.

Also the Hardcover in Danvers (also on Rt 1), but I'm not sure if they do lunch or just dinner.

• edited December 2011

Do you have a particular type of food you are looking for aside from the cost? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards