Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Manzanita Branches - Where to buy?

Hello - I really want to make a wish tree instead of a guest book but not sure where I can find branches - I went to Michaels today and there wasn't anything suitable. Does anyone know where I can find manzanita branches?

Re: Manzanita Branches - Where to buy?

• Options
    eouelleteouellet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    nettletonhollow.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from saveoncrafts.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine from Blooms and Branches online ... their shipping was the most reasonable ... Save-On-Crafts about tripled my order when shpping was factored in ... I have 3 18inch natural branches at home if you would like to save on shipping and meet up somewhere ...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got the 30-40" inch ones at Save-On-Crafts. Shipping was expensive, but I bought SO MUCH other stuff that it all worked out. I'm going to be selling my big-a$$ tree after Oct. 31 if you're interested!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sunflwer324 and erilouboston if you havent sold you branches yet i am def. intrestedd!!! please email me at erinr123@yahoo.com and give me details on pricing and ect!!!THANKS SOOOO MUCH!
  • Options
    turbogrooveturbogroove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sunflwer324 I would definitely be interested in buying your branches - please let me know how much you will be selling them for - let's discuss details feliciajason@gmail.com
  • Options
    turbogrooveturbogroove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    erinr123 - when is your wedding? mine is 8/2- maybe i can pass on the branches to you afterwards?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    erin - YGM!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards