Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Married at the BPL?

I'm currently in the process of finding a site for my ceremony and reception and really love the Boston Public Library (BPL). Has anyone out there recently had or attended a wedding there? I would love to hear experiences, advice, anything! Thanks. :)

Re: Married at the BPL?

• Options
    Moneypenny424Moneypenny424 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks :).  Yes, we were married at BPL last September and it was amazing!  PIB.  It is very expensive, but everything turned out so well!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    And BTW, feel free to email me at moneypenny424 at gmail dot com with your questions!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, wow, I've never seen actual wedding pictures at BPL but I wondered what it'd look like.. MoneyPenny - your pictures are sooo gorgeous!!  Absolutely beautiful!  Love them!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Junelley!
  • Options
    jraven22jraven22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much everyone, especially MoneyPenny! I will be emailing you soon. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The BPL was my fantasy venue.  Unbelievable (obviously displayed by Moneypenny's beautiful pictures!).  We settled and had our e-pics done there, lol it was a good compromise!  Anyway, I just wanted to share that FI and I were studying at the BPL a few weekends ago when they were setting up for a wedding.  Wow.  If you can afford it, go for it.  Breathtaking.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards