Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Indoor e-pic locations

I know this has been posted before, but I couldn't find the old post. We're getting our e-pics done next weekend and at this point, who knows what the weather is going to be like. We have some ides for outdoor locations if it's nice out, but we are at a loss for indoor locations. Normally, I'd ask our photographer for suggestions but since they are from Ohio (where our wedding will be) and are only in town for a conference...they are even more clueless than us!Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!TIA!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Indoor e-pic locations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We needed a few indoor locations in case of rain too. In fact we used one even though it was beautiful outside just because we loved it so much. The one we used was the BPL. The others were Faneuil Hall and the MFA. Honestly though the MFA were huge PITAs I wouldn't recommend going there.
  • Options
    lburkey21lburkey21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you have to make any arrangements with BPL ahead of time? Are there any restrictions? We should probably take a trip into the city this weekend to scout out locations...
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    edited December 2011
    They were so easy to work with. I called a few weeks ahead of time and spoke to someone in the security dept and he said absolutely no prob but you can't use flash. Day of my photog asked if there were any restrictions they said nope to go anywhere we wanted but again no flash. They are pretty serious about that but really they were super easy going which kind of shocked me since they can be pretty tough sometimes ( from previous experiences ).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey I just got my pics in, I haven't gotten the CD yet, but if you want to see the ones of us in the BPL to get a better idea of what your shots can look like just give me your email and I'll send you link!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards