Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Agnieszka Wormus

I know I have seen some posts about using Agnieszka for b-pics, but has anyone used her for their wedding? What did you think of working with her and the quality of her photos? Thanks!

Re: Agnieszka Wormus

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I narrowed my search down to her and one other photog (Cregg Annarino) but ultimately ended going with Cregg. Agnieszka's work is awesome, and she is so super nice! The only reason we didn't book her was because my FI felt more comfortable with Cregg (maybe because he was male? not sure). But I definitely think you would get some great photos out of her! GL and HTH! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I looove her work. We met with her a couple of days ago. I'm just in love with her fun, fresh and colorful style. We didn't decide on a date yet, so we still haven't sent in the contract, but she was super nice about it. You should definitely meet with her, she's very sweet and I'm sure great to work with.
  • Options
    kass09kass09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Agnieszka!  I'm using her for my 9/26 wedding.  We did Engagement Pics with her in April, and she was lots of fun to work with.  I also did my Bpics with her, and was super comfortable. Honestly, I fell in love with her website/blog and the albums she showed me when we met (her albums are super high quality), thought her prices were SO reasonable, and went with her, without meeting any other photogs.  So, I'm a big fan:)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone have contact infor for her?  I am at work and the computer denies my access to her websiteTIA
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    here's the email address I've been using: agnieska@abrilliantphoto.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ooops. Hold on, the Z was missing: agnieszka@abrilliantphoto.com :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks emailing now
  • Options
    sam&kersam&ker member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agniezska photographed my May 2008 wedding and did a beautiful job. My best friend liked our pictures so much compared to her own wedding pics that she did a Trash the Dress session with her a few months later. She was very sweet, and I felt very comfortable working with her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards