Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Honeymoon Question

First time post.  Is anyone going to Europe for their Honeymoon?  Can you suggest a  travel agent that books European vacations in the Burlington area.

Re: Honeymoon Question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We spent 2 weeks in Italy on our honeymoon. Did all the bookings ourself and had a fabulous time. I don't have a travel agent rec, but either way I would HIGHLY recommend the Rick Steve's guidebook series if you are going to any countries that he covers. It made our trip planning a total breeze. good luck!
    imageimage BFP #1 7/2011 natural m/c at 11.5 weeks. BFP #2 3/2012 ectopic pg, MTX at 7.5 weeks. BFP #3 10/2012, EDD 6/24/2013 over the moon to be expecting our baby girl in June!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really like the Lonely Planet guidebooks.
  • Options
    tastefulpattytastefulpatty member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Liberty Travel in Burlington. Not sure if they book European vacations, but I would think most agents can book you pretty much anywhere. Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We actually just got back from our European honeymoon and we book everything ourselves using the internet.  We also traveled with the "Rough Guide to Slovenia", which helped a ton.  I like Frommer's, Tripadvisor, Kayak, and Lonely Planet websites and books. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards