Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Salons open on Sunday?

Does anyone know of any salons that are open on Sundays? I'm getting my e-pics done this Sunday and I'm starting to worry that my hair is going to freak out from the humidity/rain. I was thinking that if i can find a salon that's open i can see if they can straighten my hair right before our pictures.We're meeting our photographers near Cheers, so something in the Back Bay area would be preferred.TIA!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Salons open on Sunday?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The only salons I can think of that are open on Sundays are Mall salons and Hotel salons. I used to go to Grettacole in the Westin Copley place on Sundays all the time.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Pyara Aveda Salon in Harvard Square is open.  You could just take the Red Line from there to Park St and be at Cheers w/in a 5 min walk from there. 
    imageimage BFP #1 7/2011 natural m/c at 11.5 weeks. BFP #2 3/2012 ectopic pg, MTX at 7.5 weeks. BFP #3 10/2012, EDD 6/24/2013 over the moon to be expecting our baby girl in June!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beaucage on Newbury is opened.  As well as Athena Salon on Boylston.  Both open around 11 though.  Not sure how early you're doing it.
  • Options
    shagadelk7shagadelk7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Beaucage..I know they're open.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards