Massachusetts-Boston

AW: pro pics!!!

YAY! some of my pro pics are here!!  after our photog debacle, the photogs from our virtualblondes's wedding were AVAILABLE.  I ABSOLUTELY LOVED HITCHED, Tara and Ben were amazing, and we couldn't have wished for a better 'mistake' to happen!www.hitchedgallery.com/darkroom/share password:  ali (all lower case) there are plenty of photos, click on the shopping cart icon in the lower right hand corner of the screen.  This will take you to all 560 photographs and let you buy prints, etc.   Again that password is: ali

Re: AW: pro pics!!!

• edited December 2011
    You're such an adorable couple!! I'm still watching the slideshow, but just wanted to say how much I looove the mugshots! I'm also in love with your photographers. 
  • edited December 2011
    Agree! Best pre-wedding disaster ever. HS is one of the photographer blogs I love checking out. Glad it all worked out for you.Love your photos! Definitely some fun ones in there. The guys and their sunglasses. ;)
  • edited December 2011
    These are super fun spirited! Thanks for sharing :)
  • edited December 2011
    Really cute!! Love em!
  • cazzysmithcazzysmith member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cute and fun and pretty and cool! and more! Thanks for sharing!
  • coppolafamilycoppolafamily member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love them, especially the cake pictures! :)
  • jkeprosjkepros member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love the pics!  My fav is the one with the 2 of you lying on the grass & it's just the top part of each of your faces---soooo creative and adorable! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
    Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
    by Shannon Sorensen Photography
    My hubby & I rock the frock.
    Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Your pics look awesome!  I'm so glad it worked out for you!! :o)
  • edited December 2011
    What a fun slideshow! I wish I'd run across these photogs when I was looking! I love the ones of the bridal party beforehand- very creative. Glad you had such a good time! (I was thinking about you recently- still struggling about whether or not to wear my glasses. After seeing your slideshow I'm not worrying about it anymore- you looked great!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love love love your pictures! You get such an awesome feel for your personalities.I would love to know where you got your cake topper if you get a minute. I totally cracked up, I know FI would love it!
  • Ali&TimAli&Tim member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! I honestly don't think it could've worked any better ... we totally felt like we were in the company of friends with Tara and Ben.kaustin - i was totally thinking of you too when i was looking at the pics!!shazzie - I'm not sure exactly where it came from (my mom bought it!), but this website has the same one.  She actually had cut out a picture of the first one from a magazine!
  • h+j6510h+j6510 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    they look great!! i absolutely LOOOOOOVE your dress and your necklace!!!
  • edited December 2011
    They look awesome! It looks like you had a great day. Where did you get your necklace, I am looking for something similar to that. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards