Massachusetts-Boston
Options

its official- im not going to last...

...without crying my eyes out throughout the entire wedding! i am such a sap. i was just writing my thank you notes to my bridal party, and i literally got tears on them. wow. any tricks on how to control the emotional tears??

Re: its official- im not going to last...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That happened to me beforehand, but on the actual day I hardly got choked up at all!  I was all smiles walking down they aisle and only got a little teary eyed when I danced with my dad.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ABColeslawABColeslaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was a mess starting a couple of months before my wedding.  I would like to tell you that it changed, but I cried like a baby during my ceremony and now I'm crying looking at the pictures and reading the nice comments ppl left me on my facebook page.  My suggestion?  Get a good makeup artist!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know how you feel because I was the same way  but in the end DH was actually way worse than me with the tears! Suggestion: do not use eyelash extensions. When wet they can slide and get in your eye and make a scene.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto meaghan! i cried at everything and anything wedding related before the wedding, and the day of, DH could not keep it together and i grinned like a fool the entire time. just don't worry about it and enjoy it and if you cry, you cry and everyone will say how beautiful you are!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards