Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Bar exam, b-party, & 12 more days!

Well ladies, I survived the Bar exam last week. Now just have to wait til mid-November for the results, but I'm glad it's done! The day after the exam, I flew to Chicago for a joint-bachelorette party with one of my bridesmaids and a bunch of our mutual friends. The girls did SUCH a great job, we had a blast. I will share photos with all of you once I get some, but the weekend involved the beach, plenty of cocktails, dinner at SushiSamba, and LOTS of men dying to try on my veil (who knew it was such an obsession?!) I may still be a bit hungover, but it was so worth it! AND....getting married in TWELVE DAYS! Ahh!

Re: Bar exam, b-party, & 12 more days!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    So exciting! Glad you are done with the bar. I'm sure you did great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like you had a blast in Chi-town. :o)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like a blast!  I can't believe your wedding is so close!
    12/12/2009
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds great!  Time is going to fly by, enjoy it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Whoa, wait, you have to wait until MID-NOVEMBER??!?!?!?!? What's up with that? I'm glad it's over and that you survived, though. But whoa, what a long time to wait for results. I'm all up in a bunch over 1-2 months. Congrats on making it! And I'm so glad you had such a great b-party. What a great way to unwind after all that time studying for the bar.
    Kristen & Matt - June 27, 2008
    We're married!

My Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Holy crappola to 12 days. So glad the b-party was awesome though!!
  • Options
    eouelleteouellet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! Eeyore, I know, mid-November is insane! A lot of states have results by October and some even by September, but Massachusetts likes to take their sweet time. Not like it's important or anything, haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards