Massachusetts-Boston
Options

NWR Car Insurance Question

What company do each of you have for car insurance and if you don't mind, what do you pay monthly? Currently I have met life auto and I pay around $120 a month for full coverage on a 2006 honda accord, with 1 speeding ticket on record. I am looking to switch providers as my husband and I are going to go on to one policy. I am just trying to get an idea of what my options are out there without calling a million different companies for quotes. Thanks ladies!

Re: NWR Car Insurance Question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm no help, since I have Met too.  We're also looking to switch.  I pay around $120 as well.  My payments doubled after an accident, which I thought was a bit much.  I have a 2005 Liberty. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jenvaletjenvalet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have Commerce and I think we pay about $90/month on a 2009 civic.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have Arbella and pay $86 a month on a 2008 Toyota Camry. I know that Insurance rates vary by the town you live in. If you live in a more "urban" environment the insurance is usually higher. And your vehicle, a Honda Accord, is usually number 1 on the most stolen vehicle list. However, Massachusetts has finally opened the doors to more Insurance providers so defi compare rates and see what deal you can get! GL! [url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com][img]http://img.weddingcountdown.com/ticker/oajmop5.png[/img][/url]  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have Progressive Direct, and I pay $1200 a year.  My fiance is on my plan too, so thats for both of us in my one car.  I think it would be lower if we didn't live in Dorchester, though.  I used to have MetLife when I lived in New York state and Ohio, and it was way more expensive for way less coverage than I have now.
  • Options
    jkeprosjkepros member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have Commerce: $89/mo on 1997 Civic & $140/mo on 2008 BMW 128i I have like 2 or 3 items on my record from the past few years, so I pay more bc of that.  And I live in Waltham.  Recently we also got quotes from Liberty Mutual, and they were about the same--maybe a little less, but not enough less to go through the hassle of changing companies.
    Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
    by Shannon Sorensen Photography
    My hubby & I rock the frock.
    Bio
  • Options
    shagadelk7shagadelk7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jkpros---I live in waltham too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my car insurance is about $80 through commerce for a 2008 BMW 328xi - I get renters insurance through them too for about $40-50/month (i think)call garrett lynch insurance co in davis square (somerville) and ask for Ana - she rocks
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't hate: I only pay $213/mo for: 1. 2001 Z06 Corvette (the fastest one) 2. 2009 Honda Accord lx-p (whatever. the one with the rims-- brand new) 3. 2005 Dodge Ram (the biggest one) liberty mutual = rocks my world.    
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    and 3 speeding tickets...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards