Massachusetts-Boston
Options

*BOMBTONES*

YAY!!  I got something pretty spectacular in the mail today!  Just had to track you down and let you know.  They look great!! :) 
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: *BOMBTONES*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    YAAAY! So glad you liked them! =) Brian is coming up this weekend, and we will both be up the following. Will you be around?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You read my mind - I was gonna ask when you were heading up next.  Unfortunately we probably won't be up for a couple weekends.  We're staying home this weekend just b/c we were there the last two, and Steve is taking a course all next weekend.  I might head up depending on the weather.  Hopefully we'll connect at somepoint - I want to hear how things are going on your end and also show you my pics as I just got them in!!!  Oh and PS - love the site too!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha awesome! yea, hopefully we will cross paths soon! I remember your photographer snapping one of me and brian after I was all sweaty from dancing. Did that little gem end up in there? lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahaa you're too funny!  I don't remember seeing it but I haven't looked too closely at our huge DVD with all 763 photos on it as I've just been obsessed with what I got printed out!  I will let you know if it's on the DVD!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards