Massachusetts-Boston
Options

NWR: Stupid CC Mistake!

Argh!!!  I just realized I made a mistake and made a double payment on my CC!  So bc the payment went through twice, I am now overdrawn on my checking acct and will have to pay the f-en $35 overdraft fee.  :P  This sucks.  I have 3 weddings to go to this month, so I knew I was already going to be strapped for cash, and now I'm even MORE short.  BLAH!
Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
by Shannon Sorensen Photography
My hubby & I rock the frock.
Bio

Re: NWR: Stupid CC Mistake!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't worry about it...FI made an even bigger blooper on ours.  Rather than transfer 10k from our savings to our checking acct.  He did the opposite!!!  We had a negative balance in the thousands...which I found out as I was attempting to buy a latte!  I didn't think that would put us over.We got our cc & BOFA on the horn.  Luckily, we only have to pay the 35, and not the add'l fees.  So, don't feel bad. :)
  • Options
    jkeprosjkepros member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, no!  Fortunately mine wasn't THAT much.  I just ran to the ATM & withdrew the amount I was over (plus a little more) from our wedding account and deposited that into my checking account to cover it--fortunately it's a small enough amount I can loan myself the money from the wedding account.  NOT looking forward to telling FI though.  He's totally going to make fun of me (I did a similar thing a few months ago)--I have no idea what my problem is lately.  In over 10 years of being an adult, never made a mistake like that, and now that I'm getting married and someone else is paying attention to my finances I keep messing up.
    Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
    by Shannon Sorensen Photography
    My hubby & I rock the frock.
    Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That really stinks.  I have always been super good about finances too and made a really bad mistake last month.  I forgot to write down my CC payment in my checkbook and paid a whole bunch of bills before my vacation.  Well b/c my CC payment was quite high, all my bill payments bounced and I had to pay the $33 overdraw fee like 5 times!!  The bank had no sympathy :(
    10.10.10 Bride! Our Bio Updated 9/26
    image 129 Are ready to party! image 29 Party Poopers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards