Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Nails!

So I'm toying with the idea of having faux nails done for my wedding, my real ones grow but break all the time and I know they'll break pre-wedding.Anyway, I really know nothing about getting them done. Any advice? Best places to go (N.Shore)? I want them to look natural (duh) but I'm having flashbacks to my moms old set where the fake nail would sit like 1/4 inch above her fingers...Thanks ladies!

Re: Nails!

• Options
    jenvaletjenvalet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gel nails are much better than acrylics. No suggestions for you on the N. Shore.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Scarlet856Scarlet856 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used to get gels and I went to Nails and Co in W. Peabody. I like them because they are clean! You can see the tools being sterilized. Also, they did a really good job on the gels. As with anything else it depends on who you get. I used to go to a girl named Vina. GL! They also have a location in Swampscott if that is closer to you! GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to Nails & Co in the Peabody location before my wedding. I loved my nails... and I've only had them 2 times in my life. Not sure the name of who did them, but she did a great job. Good luck! PS - I got the gels.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have gel nails (also from Nails & Company) and everyone always says how real they look.  My real nails used to break all the time and I've had gels for about 6 months now (since we got engaged) and I love them!!  They always look nice and the polish stays on the whole time as well :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    sunshine1084sunshine1084 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! Nails and Co it is!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards