Massachusetts-Boston
Options

votive candles

Does anyone know where I can buy or order votive holders that are already filled with a white candle? I really prefer the look of the votives that are already filled than ones that are a separate votive and candle. I've already tried Michaels, AC moore and Christmas Tree. Thanks!

Re: votive candles

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard good things about cudge.net and candles4less.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got 144 candles from cudge.net for aroudn $93 with shipping.  They are nice but the candle comes separate from glass holder, so I don't think it's the look you're going for. If you have some time before your wedding, I'd suggest scouting michael's and AC moore with coupons.  Online companies are cheaper but shipping kind of cancels out the bargain.
    10.10.10 Bride! Our Bio Updated 9/26
    image 129 Are ready to party! image 29 Party Poopers!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i've found good stuff on Amazon.com. I found 75 candles with holders for 40 dollars
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    discount mugs dot com
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    curiousfoolcuriousfool member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you try ikea?  Or the sale section of Pier 1 or West Elm?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found really great filled votives at Christmas Tree shop once - I bought 2 packs, thinking to myself, I should really buy more. Six months later and I haven't seen them again at either of the CTS I frequent. So we ordered 144 (like PP) from cudge - like she mentioned, they are separate, but I think it looks fine, and was the cheapest alternative I could find. GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm the same, prefer the ones already in. Sams club has them - $22 for clear glass, $29 for frosted for 48 of them (those prices include shipping!). They say they are small on the site, but personally I prefer those. FYI when searching on the site, type in candle in the search since if you type in votive, the clear ones don't come up (weird!). GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards