Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Tastings Caterers

Has anyone used or has any information about Tastings Caterers? They are one of the Caterers recommended by The Lyman Estate. TIA,Telma

Re: Tastings Caterers

• Options
    h+j6510h+j6510 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're using tastings for our wedding next june. their prices are very reasonable, the food is delicious, and sue is wonderful. we haven't actually had the wedding yet, so i can't say for sure, but i have a feeling they'll be our best vendor.
  • Options
    telmacarolinatelmacarolina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for getting back to me... Do you mind telling me more about their prices and options? I've been trying to get in touch with Sue, but I haven't had any luck... I thought I had made my mind about the place, but I am having second thoughts...If you feel comfortable sharing the information, please email me at telmacarolina28@hotmail.comThank you very much!!!PS: where are you having your wedding?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry.... just realized that my post didn't make sense. I am looking into a different option - a hotel in Boston - and I am having second thoughts about that. I was ready to sign with them, but I decided that I want to look into other options... I've heard good things about Caterers, that's why I want to check them out....THANKS!
  • Options
    h+j6510h+j6510 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks... ygm too! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards