Massachusetts-Boston
Options

New to the Board...

Hi Guys!  I'm Ashley, my FI is Ivan.  We got engaged back in March of this year, and are planning a September 18, 2010 wedding.  I mostly  have been hanging out on the September 2010 board, but FI and I live in Waltham, right outside of Beantown, and are getting married on Cape Cod!!Looking forward to hearing some ideas from ladies who know the area =)
"Imperfection is beauty; madness is genious. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" ~ Marilyn Monroe Anniversary
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: New to the Board...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! This board is awesome. You will get a ton of great ideas and recommendations!
    Marieke & Michael 5.14.10 Loving life with our 2 boys Anthony (3.22.08) and Dominic (due 2.14.11)!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome! Enjoy the planning process, it goes by fast!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!! Where on cape cod?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're date twins!! And we also got engaged in March, live in Waltham and are getting married down the Cape! That is crazy! Where is your wedding? We're getting married at Corpus Christi in Sandwich and having the reception at the Popponesset Inn in Mashpee. I haven't figured out any of my other vendors yet, we're working on the DJ & Photographer in the next few weeks.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Betty, I have been to like three weddings at Poppy - great food and always a good time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *bettybeantown* - that is so weird!!  FI and I are getting married at the West Dennis Yacht Club in West Dennis.  We're having the reception there too - ceremony is outside on the lawn by the water, and the reception dinner is inside in the ballroom.  My family owns a house about 5 minutes away from there, so it's been INCREDIBLY convenient for planning =) How do you and your FI like Waltham? 
    "Imperfection is beauty; madness is genious. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" ~ Marilyn Monroe Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!! I live in Waltham too!!!
    Anniversary Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards