Massachusetts-Boston
Options

***MeaghanandMichael***

Did the new addition come home last night?   
12/12/2009

Re: ***MeaghanandMichael***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes!!! It was quite the epic night. We brough home Mr. Sherlock Holmes at about 3:30pm. The boys got aquainted until dinner (much sniffing and licking). By dinner they were more focused on the food then each other. After dinner they were cuddling :) SO CUTE.However, there were 2 fails to the night...1) At 11:30pm we lost power due to a neighbors tree that fell over and knocked out power lines. Then the city brought power saws to chop the tree up until about 2:30am. So much for a peaceful adjusting night for Holmesy. 2) I can't find my freaking camera cord. SO sad. I realllly want to post pics too. :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    After dinner they were cuddling OMG that's so cute I want to die!  that just made my life
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG- I love that they are friends! Dogs are so much easier to adjust than kitties. When I brought a new kitty home my older kitty, Brady, looked like he wanted to eat her (Riley)! That stinks about your camera cord- I can't wait to see pics! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BOO to the camera cord!  I can't wait to see pics!  It's so cute they get along so well already!
    12/12/2009
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AW! So cute! I can't wait to see pictures!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I texted Mike to do a complete canvass of the house as soon as he gets home from work. Hopefully this will yeild results. Damn moving and making me lose things.
  • Options
    Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Too cute with the cuddling! I can't wait to see the little guy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards