Massachusetts-Boston
Options

*AlwaysaBridesmaid*

No way!!! I LOVE that name! LOL Anthony is my father's middle name and Robert is Fi's father's first name (and Fi's middle name as well). So we chose one grandpa's middle name as his first name and one grandpa's first name as his middle name. We love family and traditional names. We also wanted a saint's name and an Italian name....so it works out pretty perfectly for us :) And he will NEVER be called Tony!!!
Marieke & Michael 5.14.10 Loving life with our 2 boys Anthony (3.22.08) and Dominic (due 2.14.11)!!!

Re: *AlwaysaBridesmaid*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ha! That's awesome. FI family keeps saying "you're never going to be able to stop people from calling him Tony". To hell I ain't. I will march down to his school and make an announcement on the PA that I named my child Anthony. If I wanted people to call him Tony I would have named him Tony!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amen, sista! My family thinks i will have a hard time keeping people from calling him Tony but I think if we only call him Anthony (which we do), then he won't let people call him Tony when he reaches school age. We will see!
    Marieke & Michael 5.14.10 Loving life with our 2 boys Anthony (3.22.08) and Dominic (due 2.14.11)!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a nephew and three cousins named Anthony, and no one ever calls either of them Tony so it can be done!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards