Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Gift for Best Man?

I'm sure there have been several posts on this very subject, so if you even know how long ago something may have been posted that would be awesome too!The FI and I are completely stumped as to what to get the Best Man. He's kind've picky and already has most things we've thought about getting him.Things we've already thought of and crossed off the list:Nice grill setAny kind of barwareHumidor/cigarsWatchesWe're getting the rest of the groomsmen engraved shot glasses and a bottle of their favorite liquor. Do you think it would be lame just to get him a really nice bottle of whiskey (his favorite) and the shot glasses? Ugh, I thought the girls were supposed to be harder to shop for!

Re: Gift for Best Man?

• Options
    kearnkakearnka member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the nice bottle of whiskey is enough....  But you don't really drink high-end whiskey from shot glasses so it might be OK just to do the whiskey.  Here is another idea....   Does he golf at all ?  I know that my FI is getting his groomsmen these really high-end golf balls and a golf club. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our BM isn't getting anything special as a gift.  I really didn't even think about that... But of course now I am...Should I get something special for the BM and MOH...oh man, just another thing to add to the list. But to answer your question, No a REALLY nice bottle of whiskey can run big bucks!!!  If he is a whiskey drinker he will appriciate it.  Hell...I don't drink whiskey at all, but if it is certain kinds I may of a glass!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What's the best man like? Is he handy, is he a sailor, is he a sharp dresser... You could get him something very nice along those lines. My FI has received a sextant, an engraved leatherman... he is giving a shoeshine kit in a nice, handmade box...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards