Massachusetts-Boston

**jenwindy**

I was just reading some of the previous postings and realized that you live in Stoneham too! I live by Bear Hill too, but it sounds like you literally live right next to it. I thought it was just a funny coincidence. Anyway- I hope married life is treating you well :)

Re: **jenwindy**

• edited December 2011
    Are you for real? First the Hyatt, now Stoneham. hehe. Where you at, hun? I'm at Leisure Lane. We should meet up some time!
  • BostonGirl82BostonGirl82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know strange coincidence right? I feel like Stoneham isn't as popular as other areas either on these board- that is why I had to page you. I live in Stonehill Towers which is off of Main Street across from the 99. I would love to meet up sometime :)
  • edited December 2011
    Whaaatt? You were at Stonehill Towers this entire time? How did we not realize this sooner? That is TOO funny. We could walk to the 99 or we could go all out and actually "drive" to the Woburn mall! I have the most open schedule this week so let me know if you want to grab a lunch or dinner.  I think you still have my email.Funny stuff. Seriously.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards