Massachusetts-Boston

I wish I were a wedding dress model...

because I am obsessed.  I have been married for 3 months and I can't stop looking at them.  I wish I could have worn a hundred different dresses.  Why oh why do we only get to put these gowns on for one day!?!?I definitely see a trash the dress in my future just so I can wear it again!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I wish I were a wedding dress model...

• edited December 2011
    hehe.. ditto! My husband and I are getting into photography and I've already volunteered to be his TTD model. ;)
  • edited December 2011
    I totally agree jquirke and jenwindy. I've always been so interested in photography so I want to wear the dresses again and again, both for the reason jquirke mentioned -- they're so beautiful and I love them but I also love how different dresses look in different lights and different shots. My wedding is in 4 days and I am already feeling letdown. Hehe. ;-) Not really, you girls know what I mean.
  • edited December 2011
    I hear you! I struggle to find jeans that fit and skirts can run a little short as I'm 5'9" - plus I have curves - but wedding dresses just seemed to fit!
  • edited December 2011
     I got to wear my dress again this past weekend, which was wonderful!! Our photographer did some more pics for us and we got to pretend it was still our wedding day... sigh... I miss my dress already!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards