Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Indroduction and Florist Help

Hi girls! I have been a lurker on this board for a little while, I have been more active on my Wedding Month board. My name is Lynsey and FI is Jason we are getting married October 23, 2010 in Kinston, MA at Jones River Trading Co. I need help to find a florist that is amazing and also not outrageous in price. I was hoping to have a friend do the flowers for our wedding, however she has just told me she is unable to. Any reccomendations for florists in the Kingston/Southeast rea? TIA!

Re: Indroduction and Florist Help

• Options
    lrasch1124lrasch1124 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oops! Spelling is not one of my best qualities! I meant "Introduction". I am sure there are more that I did not catch!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome!  I'm also an October 2010 bride and from the Boston area :)My florist is Andrea D'Amelio out of Stoneham, MA.  She is VERY reasonable and will work with your budget, whatever it may be.  I was a little sick when I found out how much flowers cost in this area, but Andrea really calmed me and made me see what was possible with my budget.  I'm not sure where Kingston is but she might be able to travel.Good Luck!
    10.10.10 Bride! Our Bio Updated 9/26
    image 129 Are ready to party! image 29 Party Poopers!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Tangled Web gets rave reviews and is more reasonable
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Lyndsey Loring Floral Design....she is based out of Dover, NH. Lyndsey is so nice and I love her style! She was by far the best priced florist around!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Another Tangled Web bride, here.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  I'm using Rachel from RCH Wedding Design for my florist.  She's from Charlton, Ma but does travel.  I met with 9 florists and chose Rachel because she can give me what I want, for a very good price.  And she's super sweet. 
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Highly recommend Suzanne Bellanger at Bella Floral Design. We used her for our wedding last year and she's amazing! Review in bio (under Vendor Reviews) along with pics of our actual flowers (under Flowers). [URL] <a href="http://www.bellafloraldesign.com" rel='nofollow'>http://www.bellafloraldesign.com</a> [/URL]
    Kristen & Matt - June 27, 2008
    We're married!

My Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! We used Judy's Village Flowers in Foxboro, MA and absolutely loved Judy and our flowers! GL with your planning! ~erin~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lrasch1124lrasch1124 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow thank you so much! I was really bummed about my friend not being able to do our flowers (she does an amazing job) but I am feeling much better about this. Thank you for all of your help!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    not sure if you're still looking, but I'm using Designing Images in Randolph and they're really great and have very reasonable prices.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards